Friday 24 April 2009

Girls and Boys...

Yesterday was an important day to everyone in the whole world. It was the day that all the pretty girls find out if they have been pretty enough, and for guys, well it was the day where we can't feel ashamed for drooling over pretty pictures of pretty women - FHM announced their 100 sexiest women of 2009...

It is of course void, because as usual the pranksters voted. Lily Allen is in it, and only two places below Sarah Harding, and Anna Friel, Elisha Cuthbert and Kristin Kreuk have made the top ten! As I am appalled by this, I've come up with my own top ten. It is very different. The numbers in brackets show their FHM positions:

1 - Taylor Swift (76)
2 - Nadine Coyle (57)
3 - Sarah Harding (87)
4 - Jessica Stroup (-)
5 - Megan Fox (2)
6 - Christina Milian (-)
7 - Kaley Cuoco (-)
8 - Nadine Velazquez (-)
9 - Ana Ivanovic (11)
10 - Natasha Kaplinsky (-)

That's right, five of them aren't in the FHM list at all! Either I have weird taste, or everyone who voted was high at the time...

Anyway, tomorrow is even more important than yesterday was - it's the last day of the Ryman Premier League season, and it's do or die for my boys, Margate. Well, it could be do and die... Margate have to win tomorrow against the team who have already secured 2nd place, and hope that either Hastings or Boreham Wood lose so that they can avoid relegation. It's a tough task, and basically our fate lies in the hands of other teams. It's scary, and I'm so nervous. I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight!

Peace and Love
xx

PS - I do have hot water again now! It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment