Tuesday 28 April 2009

I Miss You

This day last year was the happiest day of my life. I spent the entire lunch hour sat in the college library with the most amazing girl in the world (no offense to the rest of you). We were talking, laughing, joking around about how I am the next Steven Spielberg... It was bliss... It was the best lunch hour I've ever had, and I didn't even get to lunch!

But I haven't seen her or spoken to her since August 30th... She's even blocked me on Facebook! I'm not sure why, maybe she misunderstood the message I sent her that said I was going to miss her becuase she'd been a great friend to me... I don't know, but it sure does hurt.

I don't know if I ever would have seen her again anyway, but that's hardly the point. She was the loveliest girl in the world (no offense to the rest of you), and the only girl I've ever gone out of my way just to sit with, the only girl I've ever had my own private jokes with, the only girl I've ever felt truly comfortable with.

I miss you.

Peace and Love
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love is like a butterfly, if you chase such it will elude you. But if you sit paiently and wait, it will come rest on your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete