Thursday 14 May 2009

Time Travel

What would you do if you could travel through time? Where would you go? Myself, I would love to go to ancient China and add a brick during the construction of the Great Wall. Then I can come back to the present day and say "I helped build that..." I would love to be that guy... I would also go back to Jerusalem and see if Jesus ever existed (I'm guessing he didn't, but I would like to know for sure) and then go to the future and see what job I have. That way, I won't have to waste my time applying for jobs that I won't get...

But I don't believe time travel is possible... Well, I didn't... But today I discovered this:

2073

(((Click on the thumbnail and then on the image in the middle of the new window for a better view)))

It clearly states that some of those files were last accessed on March 9th 2073. That means at some point in the last few months I have time travelled... and forgotten all about it. I am gutted, I would love to be able remember what life was like when I visited 2073, but for the life of me I can't. Maybe it's not possible to remember things that aren't going to happen for another 64 years... Oh well, hopefully me and my time travelling Toshiba Satellite will go on another adventure soon, and hopefully it will be one that I will remember!

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment