Wednesday 15 July 2009

Choices

So, today I got a letter from Greenwich University which reads "I am delighted to say that on the basis of your qualifications obtained to date, you will be receiving an unconditional offer on our BSc Geography degree programme". I laughed heartily... I have no qualifications in geography! Awesome!

So now I have a choice. Do I scarper off to Hertfordshire University in Hatfield where I will be the other side of London, and therefore have at least 7.5m people between me and family; or I do I go to Greenwich University's Medway Campus in Chatham where I can get very cheap accommodation, and will get frequent visits from the family because it's closer to "home"?

It is a tough choice. I have to think long and hard about this...

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment