Wednesday 17 March 2010

Long time, no type...

So I've been to a few recruitment agencies recently. The first was very un-enthused by my CV, but the second one, Recruitment COlutions in Tunbridge Wells, they think they can get me something. That's got to be good news - a job and it would be out of Margate! It's the stuff dreams are made of!

Anyways, running - it's getting tough now. I'm running far more regularly and for longer amounts of time. As a rookie who is only a couple of months into training, it's starting to become a bit of a struggle. The knees ache and the calves are tight, but I'm pushing on.

I've bought a running shirt and a pair of adidas sunglasses. They cost a bomb, of course, because I need prescription lenses with them, but it means that I can see whilst running in the sun, which is something I couldn't do before.

Time is flying by, Sunday is the Hastings half marathon! I'm not really in good enough shape to run it, but I'm going to give it my best shot. I can only do my best, so that is what I will do. Wish me luck!

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment