Tuesday 23 June 2009

Thanks BBC!

Imagine my surprise when I turned on my TV today to watch Wimbledon and discovered that one of the courts that the BBC were showing live coverage of was Court 4! It's as if someone from the Beeb read my blog yesterday and decided that I was worth listening to, and subsequently I got to watch all of Ana Ivanovic's match, just like I wanted!

And what a match it was... I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through. It wasn't a classic by any stretch of the imagination, but it was so nervy and tense that it really could have gone either way. Fortunately, Ana won. I was so relieved...

In case you're wondering, I do love Ana Ivanovic, and my world basically stops when she's playing. I even missed dinner today because I could not pull myself away from the TV when she was on.

At times it is quite heartbreaking watching her play. She's lost so many matches lately because she's been lacking in confidence. She's such a talented player, easily one of the best. I hope she finds her confidence again soon.

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment