Sunday 5 July 2009

A Few Things...

I'm sad now. Wimbledon's over! Oh man, what am I supposed to do now all day that there's no tennis to watch?

Anyways, it ended in some style, 16-14 in the final set! Cracking... but the first four sets weren't all that exciting to be honest, Federer only really done enough to stay in the match, and never seemed to attack Roddick. I'm gutted that Roddick didn't win, I feel he deserved it more on the day, but hats off to Federer for becoming the greatest player of all time.

Today I discovered that one of my dogs is scared of cats! What kind of a dog is that? No wonder she never goes out, she must be ashamed to show her face where all the cool dogs hang out. I'm appalled...

Check out this video, this maybe the funniest thing in the world! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hu0Jr8wyHk

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment