Tuesday 24 November 2009

Taylor Swift and the Greatest Night of My Life!

Oh my god! She was absolutely amazing! Phenomenal! Out of this world! She looked so pretty and she put on such a good show. I will never forget it.

And the crowd were great! They made so much noise at one stage that Taylor was so overwhelmed that she had a tears in her eyes and said "What you guys just did for me, I will never forget it. Thank you."

The view from my seat was pretty special too... Did I say my seat? My bad, it was not my seat. My seat was F1, which is in the corner, under the big screen and practically behind the stage and therefore had no view at all. I decided I didn't want to seat in that seat. So I sat myself in F37, which was stage right, roughly in the middle, so had a great view! At one stage, Taylor was no more than 20 yards away from me! The same could be said about her guitarist Paul who actually waved at me! I know, that's lame, but hey!

But that was only two hours of what was the best night of my life! Other awesome things that happened include me getting a free drink in the bar, Taylor's support act (Justin Bieber) injuring himself dancing, and the whole hanging out outside for Taylor to come out after the show was great fun! The security guys kept saying "Stay behind the barriers" and I was the only one didn't listen to them. I even snuck into the Arena and crept backstage and got chucked out... twice!

It was such a good night, easily the best night of my life.

Peace and Love to you Taylor Swift, and thanks very much for coming to Wembley and putting on a great show
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment