Saturday 28 November 2009

And So It Goes On...

The Student Loans Dumbasses have actually given me a loan worth £7,903... two whole months after I cancelled my application for it!

These are the same people who have decided that my "Final" assessment for money from last year was so final and so important that they reassessed it two weeks ago, even though thousands of students are still waiting for their assessments for this year...

These are the same people who generated a phantom application for a loan under my name, and then went mad at me when I actually applied for one...

These people are a joke! Somebody should turn the student loans application system into a stand-up comedy show and take it on tour around the UK. It would be a sell out...

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment