Thursday 31 December 2009

Bring On 2010

What a year it has been... And don't get me started on the decade as a whole!

Ten years ago I was saying goodbye to my PC, fearing that Millenium Bug would destroy it. What ever happened to that Bug anyways? Did it affect anyone?

Ten years ago I was a couple of months away from getting full marks on the 11+ exams, and therefore I was a couple of months away from being the top kid in my year group in the whole town, and in the top 1% of 11 year olds in the whole country. Now look at me; unemployed uni drop out who can't get any work. I'm practically in the bottom 1% of 21 year olds in the whole country, and I've not even done anything wrong or bad to deserve it...

To be honest, this time last year I was fairly with myself and my life, but since dropping out of the disaster that was uni in February, nothing good has come my way. It's all gone downhill this year. There's only really be one highlight, and that being Taylor Swift's show at Wembley Arena, otherwise it's been a miserable year.

Fingers crossed that next year will be better.

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment