Thursday 24 December 2009

Excitement

I have discovered something amazing - Lady Antebellum! No that is not Lady Gaga's sister...

They are a country music singing group, and they are so awesome that I've ordered both of their albums. Their second album isn't released until next month in the US, so I'm having to import it, but it's so worth it! They are unbelievable, I've heard all of the songs off their first album, and I love them!

I also have a Keith Urban album on the way, and I'm really enjoying to Kellie Pickler, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill online. And let's not forget Julianne Hough and my angel Taylor Swift!

So there it is, I've finally found a genre of music that I can call my own. It may seem to have come as a surprise, but I have been wearing jeans and checked shirts for many years now. I should have seen this coming!

I am also excited about running the Hastings Half Marathon in March, which seems like the ideal event to warm up for the London Marathon, which is in April.

Exciting times... Now all I need is a job...

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment