Tuesday 1 December 2009

A Special Moment

I was walking down the road, on my way back home from a trip to Tesco Extra, Westwood, when I noticed this girl at a bus stop. I thought she was looking behind me to see if her bus was coming, but as I got nearer it became clear that she was totally checking me out! I also noticed that she was fairly cute...

Now this is not normal behaviour in cute twenty-something females, so I was slightly shocked. But I felt it proper to say something to her, as she was taking some interest in me. So as I passed by I said "Alright love?"... She blushed!

I'm not a particularly attractive bloke, to be honest, so for a girl to check me out and then blush at me, well it's kind of a big thing to me.

In fact, I've only made one girl blush before, back in college. The Girl who tore my heart apart blushed when I said she looked beautiful, and then she asked me to walk her to her car... A few months later she destroyed me...

I hope I never see her again, but I do hope I see bus stop girl again. It's nice to be liked.

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment