Friday 19 June 2009

Anniversary

It's been exactly one whole year since college ended, and since I sent that message...

I only intended for it to say "Good bye, good luck, I'm going to miss you, take care x", but she thought I was trying to tell her how madly in love I was with her (I was in fact madly in love with her, but I deliberately tried to avoid saying that in the message). Anyways, to cut a long story short, that message is the reason she isn't talking to me anymore...

Anyways, today, exactly a year on, I sent a message to another girl which, to sum up, said "Good bye, good luck, I'm going to miss you, take care x"... I was scared, afraid that maybe she would block me on various social networking sites, just like the girl last year. To my relief, she replied within three minutes! To sum up, she said "Awww thanks ... x".

Oddly enough, this year's girl is my favourite radio presenter, Philippa Collins, and it was her last show on my local station, and she was so much sweeter and politer to me than last year's girl, who had been one of my best friends up until that message...

If only I had been in college with Philippa instead of her...

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment