Wednesday 30 September 2009

The Last Of September

This has been the best day of a shit month...

It's the month that has bought me news such as my grandfather dying, me not getting into uni and subsequently not being able to leave home... But finally some good news - Liam Harwood has rejoined my beloved Margate Football Club!

That's awesome. He was with us for a bit last season and was a class above anyone else, and his arrival saw a big improvement in our form and performances, but when it was too late to turn our season around. This time though, the season is still young, so hopefully we will be able to steer clear of that dreaded relegation zone...

Also, I've discovered Julianne Hough, a beautiful blonde country singer. The best thing about her is her website - it plays her whole album all by itself, for free! Therefore I don't have to fork out a few quid and actually buy it! Class!

So add her to Taylor Swift, and I'm quickly becoming a serious country music fan. I never thought that would happen!

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment