Thursday 1 October 2009

Public Ballot

I got some marathon news today. Unfortunately, I didn't get a place in the Public Ballot...

But all is not lost! I still have the possibility of running for charity. As I said in an early post, I could be running for the RNIB... But as I haven't heard from them for a while, I decided to contact a few other charities today. One of them, VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action) got straight back to me, and sent me a form to fill in, which I have already filled in and sent back to them. So I could know as soon as tomorrow whether or not I'm running for them...

I hope I will be...

The nice people from the London Marathon actually sent me a consolation prize too - a rain jacket with the marathon's badge on it! It's kind of cool, but it's red. I don't wear red... But hey, free gift! Don't get many of those these days!

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment