Friday 4 September 2009

Student Loan

So, here's the deal...

They (Student Finance England) claim I applied twice for a student loan for this year. I didn't, I only applied once. But SFE are adamant that I did, so they sent me a cancellation form so that I could cancel one of my two applications. I filled this in and sent off to them. I got no response.

So on Tuesday, I checked my account on their website, and it shows only one application and it's status is "Cancelled". So I called them up to find out why it had been cancelled. The Scottish girl on the phone says it because I filled in a cancellation form, so I explained that I filled that form in for my other phantom application, as that was what I was told to do.

After a lengthy discussion about whether or not two applications had been made, she decided that the only solution is for me to fill in another application form... That would be my second, or my "third".

Let's hope it gets paid in time for me to pay the first part of my tuition fees, in two and a half weeks time... It doesn't seem all that likely though.

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment