Monday 12 October 2009

Another Knife In My Back...

I have no interest in material wealth or value what so ever, but I am absolutely gutted to discover that my grandmother has decided to put my sister down as executor on my granddad's will...

In the last four years, every Thursday that I was not in college or uni I went round to their place to spend time with them, talk to them and even do their gardening and housework. Sister #2, in the last four years, has only been round to see them at Christmases and Easters. She has basically ignored their very existence, while I've been doing all kinds of things for them, but grandmother has decided that she would prefer Sister #2 o be recognised on the will, and not me.

As I said, I'm not jealous because she'll be getting more or less everything that was his and I'll be getting nothing. I'm upset that grandmother appreciates the nothingness that Sister #2 has given them more than she appreciates the hours I've spent sat with them, keeping them company and looking after them.

I'm glad I made the effort...

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment